Thursday, January 1, 2009

The source of my talents.

Everyone has their own talent.

According to Didi & Jas (my bitch), I actually have none (they then later help to think a few like crapping and sleeping -_-") and not those books and cars types like them. (But I'm improving, I know who is Stephanie Meyer and what is Ducati!)

There are even some of them who think that I only read magazines. -_-" PPL, FYI, I dont really read magazines. If you were to ask me which celebrity is sent to jail or who is with who now, I really have no idea.

LUCKILY, I realise I get to discover my talents whenever I go to Elizabeth's house. HEHE!
Last year, I went to Eli's house and helped her packed before she left to Perth, I discovered my sewing talent! This year, I discovered my cooking talent! I made Rendang Sushi and Muffins!

Thanks to Eli for not making myself sound like a pathetic girl! Hehe...

So, PPL, I dont only read magazines, I can sew and cook too- should be a devoted mom and nice housewife... Should be...

Now is 5.14am, this post should end in the previous sentence. But, thanks to Wee Sern, he wants me to include him in this blog so that he could sleep. There you go! =)

4 comments:

Leonard said...

Way to go girl ! *clap clap clap*

I believe you're more talented than you thought. Spend some time to tact into any of your interest.

There's a saying that goes smtg like - "there are many things that caught your eyes, but few that caught your heart...Focus on the those that caught your heart"

2009 is gonna be another long long year. Make the most outta it..

God Bless and Happy New Year

V.a.L said...

Hahah, Thanks Leonard. =)

Yea, Happy New Year! LL see you soon in class!

Take care!

Unknown said...

you have talent lar gal..
you're good in singing, remember?
must go sing k again!

V.a.L said...

Hahaha, thanks babe!

Come back soon k, We'll go sing k again!

XoXo. Loves.