Monday, December 29, 2008

The Suicidal Family

I have a story to tell.

Last Sunday, I was at home with Mom and she accidentally cut herself. Normally she would not make a fuss over it. But that day, after she cut herself, she wrapped her finger in a very obvious way (so that I could see it).

Then, she went to the living room, sat on the floor and started talking to me. I was in the room doing my own stuff.

Mom : Val, I cut myself, so I cant do work. Go wash the clothes, sweep the floor, clean the toilet...
Val : Ma, lazy ar... (I was actually blogging. You see, I am a new blogger and I need inspirations, peace and definitely not distractions to finish up my blog).
Mom : Val, I cut myself, I cant do work. Go wash the clothes...
Mom : Val, I cut myself, I cant do work. Go wash...
Mom : Val, I cut myself, I cant do work... (x 10 times)

Do you know how annoying is that? -_-" My mom said that not in a angry way at all but annoying way.

I was damn pissed then I walked to the kitchen and took the knife. I went in front of my mom and said 'Why dont I cut myself, then both of us dont have to do work.'

My mom was then laughing like hell. Then, my dad and my sis came back (my mom was still laughing). My mom told them HAPPILY what happened and continued laughing.

My sis was so impressed and lifted her thumbs up and said 'WELL DONE' to me. -_-"

My dad sighed, 'What a family...'

5 comments:

Leonard said...

wahh damn cool mum u've got over there..


Careful.. don't cut yrself.. probably u can try tht on our lecturers when the assignments are near due dates

mf said...

i can imagine that kinda situation!!Remember the cockroach story you told me? your mum actually threw the coakroach in your bed to scare you off just because you and ur sis didn't wanna listen to her!haah..what a happy family you've got! =)

V.a.L said...

HAHAHAHHA, LOL!

Yea, you still remember! Omg, I tell you, my mom is so unbelievable.
-_-"

Unknown said...

yeah yeah, I remember the cockroach story too!
Ur mom is so cool wei, funny la you gal..
what a family.. gosh!

V.a.L said...

Hahaha, yeaa.

But when things really happen, none of us can stop her. -_-"