Sunday, January 4, 2009

End of 2008, Beginning of 2009.

End of 2008

KL Hangout with B3

Ayla's sis & I


Jas & Ayla


Didi & Jas


Didi & I


Didi & I again


Jas & Didi



Didi & I

KL night view

Jas

Karaoke Session with Zi



Hehe, I cant help to put this pic, very funny!

Talent Discovery Day


Eli, the sifu.



Ingredients for Rendang Sushi


Eggs


Tuna & Cucumber

Rendang

Rendang Sushi Completed


Rendang Sushi & I


Chocolate ChipsMuffins!


Dessert= Mahjong!

Movie Watching Day


Jhing Sun & Milo


Gillian & I

Sorry for the other pictures that I didnt upload, I think I lost it. Sorry...

Beginning of 2009

Val's resolution= To be a better person.

And since...

Class starting tomorrow.

So...

Bye to HK TVB Drama, Hi to Lab Reports. =(

1 comment:

Unknown said...

why my funny pic appears there????
I cant remember who messed up my hair wei..
Miss you lots!