Friday, December 26, 2008

Before and After Christmas

First of all, I would want to say a million thanks to all the people who have been viewing and supporting my blog.
As I read the comments from the comment box, found out that Val can never be related to blogging. -_-"

I love Christmas. From christmas trees (BUT! Pavilion's christmas tree totally cant make it!) to christmas lights and not forgetting christmas presents have always been my favourite festive season!

I started my Christmas week with Psychology Prom Night in Sime Darby Convention Centre. The thing I enjoyed the most wasn't during the prom but after the event. Jas came all the way from her house to pick us up and waited us for 10 freaking MINUTES! I know I'm exaggerating but she deserves all the credits for sending us there, went home waited for our phone call to pick us up and most importantly she suggested all of these herself (Part of it, she wanna stop us from bugging her to go to the prom)!

These are the pictures we took after the prom party at Jas's house (Di, Jas, & I);




To be continue...


2 comments:

Kuah Jenhan said...

haha hi valerie! like your hair here, looks really cool with the curry puff there..haha.

anyways in your previous post you wrote:
"val is psychotic Psychology student"

I KNEW IT!

V.a.L said...

OMggg, LOL.

How on earth you can relate my hair to food?! -_-"

But, its okay, I like to eat curry puff. Hehe.

Yeayea, you knew the psychotic part right.