Sunday, December 21, 2008

Introduction!

This is the very first time I blog! Seriously I dont know how you guys do it. This is way complicated than I thought.

My blog layout is like black and white, I see others' blogs filled with colours and pictures. I shall then refer to the blog expert, Dionne to educate me on this.

So, Hi people! =)

Before I start posting up what I have being doing and all, I shall start my first blog by introducing myself a lil bit (Not being SPDA tho. SPDA= Self Public Display Affection).

VaL is;

Being loved by her family and friends.
A nonstop crapper (Crapping peak hour= 3am).
A psychotic Psychology student.
New Malay words inventor.
Super clumsy.
Constantly on diet (tho never work).
Trying to be 'cool'- start blogging like others. Hehe.
In LOVE with adventurous activities.
Trying hard to figure out what to write next.
Always crave for sweet stuffs.
In LOVE with massaging.
Loves her idiotic friends.
Procrastinator.
Hates stubborn people.
Loves and Hates loneliness.
Not so keen on coffee but milo.
Super hates prawns!
Eukksss whenever she sees big butt guy (NO OFFENCE!)
Annoyed when she cannot get things done her way.
Doesnt understand intellectual jokes.
Misses her bed all the time.
Looks sad when she smiles (Thanks to my Bitch!).
Tired of doing Lab Reports.
Can be genuine and fake at the same time (Hehe...).
Putting Blogging in her to-do list.
Thinking big about her future.
Seriously cannot drink alcohol.
Impressed by herself (Just joking =p).

2 comments:

Spazbo said...

Hehehehe!

Hello Valelie!!

I like your post! :D

hugss

Isaac Wong said...

Pig!