Monday, August 31, 2009

GOODBYE LB, HELLO HELP

Internship is finally over.
A very fruitful 7 weeks I had.
7 weeks in Leo Burnett, got me thinking is advertising what I really want for my career?
Advertising is indeed interesting,
but whenever I ask people what time they went back last night, a.m. usually the answer and always followed by 'Welcome to advertising life!' gave me a second thought.

Well, I'm still young, nothing to lose...


......................

I need to be reminded all the time;
that now is the best moment of my life, never waste it.
Although I have been complaining 'Oh Gosh, I'm old, I'm 22!'
Well, screw me! I'm only TWENTY TWO, the best time of my life!
But sometimes I tend to forget that, so who ever that read this, if you get to see me, please do remind me that.

=)

No comments: