Friday, July 10, 2009

=)

My aunt is getting better though she needs to stay in ICU to stabilize her condition.

=)

She will be fine. *praying hard*


Finally, I got my internship in Leo Burnett Advertising firm!
Starting work next Monday, 9 to 6.

The thing that anticipate me the most is their office atmosphere, tremendously cosy!
However, most of the people in the office are hooked with cigarettes, eyes with dark circles, and frown on their 3 days never sleep face.
Well, is an advertising firm afterall, datelines and rushing are common.
Anyway, I'll still do my best to learn whatever I can in this 7 weeks internship!

Now I just need company for formal wear shopping. Anyone?

2 comments:

Skytrex Adventure Park said...

Hey hey! congrats on being posted at Leo Burnett's! Haha, u can ask Jenhan for advice/help. He's been there :)

And, formal-wear shopping...hmm, something I need to do very soon too, unfortunately (or fortunately)!

Skytrex Adventure Park said...

Alamak.. sorry, I just realised I'm signed into my company's e-mail account. Sorry. It's -MAYZ- here in case you don't already know ;p