Sunday, April 5, 2009

Unbelievable.

Last week, I participated in Help's Trekathon and according to Di, it was just walking up and down hill. And you can run if you want to win the race which I think I wont and dont or actually cant do it.

So, I went to Bukit Gasing happily with my newly bought Psychology shirt that costed me freaking 25 bucks. Then, Di and I met another friend of us, Farid who was supposed to be the photographer of the event. Ended up taking most of our pictures and my super retarded poses. Feel free to check out the pictures on Facebook.

My very retarded pose -_-"
(Sorry that the pic is blurry and this is the biggest I can get)

Oh, another thing, we saw a girl wearing MAKEUP for TREKATHON! Seriously, I totally dont understand why was she wearing the make up and did she know that sweat can smudge her blue eyeliner and that will scare us!? Sigh...

Fine, then the race started. Not surprising that the whole race was super tiring for me, I was sweating like as if I had just finished bathing. Finally race ended and continued with prize giving ceremony. Miraculously, I got a medal, PPL! LOL.

Ok, I need to clarify, this medal is definitely not under individual category and is under Psychology team. There were two reasons why I got this medal.

First, thanks to Di because by right she was supposed to get the medal. It was because I was one place ahead of her and she was supposed to be in my place, just that she let me go in front of her when we were close to the finish line. Sigh, I feel bad. Sorry di, we will take turn to keep the medal k! Hehe...

Secondly, thanks to the organising team for giving out so many medals so that I managed to get it even with my low ranking.

Anyway, I was very excited to get the medal because the last time I got those sports medal was like 10 years ago! Can you see how Val is so not involved in sports and can u imagine how I felt to get the medal. LOL. I even thought of taking the medal out with me for dinner but totally refused by my family and they thought that I was crazy. Hehehe...

6 comments:

Leonard said...

Congrats Val.
So now..u gain more than anything u thought off..

U actually had fun, got a medal, gain your confidence..and guess wht ? Burn some calories too.
BRavo !

btw.. i didnt knew.. there's a word "COSTED" HaHahA... So the T Shirt Costed so much hor ?.. your england more powderful than I England wey. ME Like Me Like !

J@cKy T@n ChE0nG kEE said...

wow....last time you get medal was 10 year old, then this medal should change history of your life. LOL

So I always emphasize that "Age" not a problem. Don't worry, I didn't mean anything.....LOL

Congrats Val

V.a.L said...

Oh, you mean you didnt know that there's this word. But it looks fine to me. =)

V.a.L said...

Hahahah, lol. Yes! A big turning point in my life after getting the medal!

No worries, I know you...

Thanks! =)

Spazbo said...

to leonard:

For the record, "costed" is in the dictionary. Go check it out.

And since when do you "talk" that way? I mean, the whole "england england" thing. lol.

NoOne said...

To Leonard:

YOU FUCKING ANNOY ME.
i would put a smiley face coz i feel bad saying that to u, but i'm afraid u might think i'm kidding, so let me say it again.
YOU FUCKING ANNOY ME!