Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Updatesss.

Sorry people, I have not been updating my blog. The reason being is not because I am busy, just that I am not in the mood to blog. Partially, I have nothing to write about, my life has been just college, home, and assignments.

Dah lah someone say my blog not worth for him to comment (Beh Hong Kheen!).
This is what he said "Val, your blog has nothing for me to comment, write-lah something more inspiring."
Erm, you see, I would want to write blogs that can inspire people to the core of their souls, and if they end up crying after reading my blog, seriously that will be superb to me.
Sigh, blame it on my uninspired life.

Some pula keep asking me to update while they just updated only a few posts. =p

In a way, I know you guys have good intentions. I can say, more to like missing me, right. Hehe.
But I really do appreciate it. Thanks people! =)

1 comment:

Leonard said...

Good to hear from you in the cyberspace again..


Life is certainly more than College, Assignments and Home !

Hehehehe