Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Stupid Lame Jokes.

Normally people associate lame jokes with lame people.

And I actually love lame jokes and riddles.

It is definitely not because I'm lame or trying to be lame, is just that whenever my friends come up with some stupid lame riddles, I can never answer.

This shows that I'm actually not lame (AT ALL) and lameness is just not for Val (Okay, I can see some eyes rolling up already). Okay, whatever... =p

How about me listing 3 lame riddles and see how many people can answer them (I would say most of them, as I realised quite a number of them are quite lame. Hehe...).

1) There are 10 fishes in the aquarium. One day, 2 fishes died and why did the water level of the aquarium increase?

2) Why Tiger Woods so happening?

3) Why Batman always fly faster than Superman? (This answer was contributed by someone who is very lame, but really do make sense).

Probably, would be too easy for you all.

But... All the best, PPL! =)

2 comments:

Leonard said...

Hmmm..

If is not the joke and is not You either.

Then..perhaps u've got Lame Friends *laugh*... jkjkjkjkjk

But Lame Jokes are Fun.. Especially all the stress caused by Psych. We need quite a heavy dosage of Lame jokes from time to time.

Cheerios !

V.a.L said...

ANSWER!

1) It is because the other 8 fishes cried, so water level increased.

2) Because Tiger Woods owns alot of clubs, and he always go clubbing and that's y he is so happening.

3) Batman begins, Superman returns!

Hehehe...